Gym Membership and Policies
Membership for the Schwartz Fitness Center is re-launching on September 1, 2022!
CLICK HERE for the fitness center/pool membership application
Who can become a member?
- Bryn Mawr Alumna
- Spouse or partner of Bryn Mawr Alumna
- Haverford College Alumna
- Spouse or partner of Haverford College Alumna
- Retired/Emeriti Professors and Staff
- Spouse or partner of Retired/Emeriti Professors and Staff
Membership cost is $400 per year.
- Registration - Follow these steps to become or renew a membership at the Bern Schwartz Fitness and Athletics Center.
- Every member must complete a membership application.
- Send (or deliver in person) a completed application, with membership fee (in the form of a check made payable to Bryn Mawr College) to:
Courtney Morris - Fitness Center Director
Department of Athletics and Physical Education
Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, Pa. 19010
Upon receipt of a completed application, Courtney notifies OneCard to request access for member(s) to use the gym. New memberships must obtain a One-Card to begin membership use of the facility.
- Every member must have a One Card to gain access to Schwartz. One Cards are available at the One Card Office, located on the 1st floor of Cartref Hall, Monday-Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. A $10.00 fee is assessed at the time of card pick-up. The One Card is available as you wait, and doesn’t require a second trip to campus.
- Annual membership fee - An annual membership is offered from September 1 of a calendar year to August 31 of the following calendar year. Membership cost is $400 per person per year.
- Lockers - Day lockers are available to all Bryn Mawr College membership holders on a first-come, first-served basis, and are located in the men’s or women’s Faculty/Staff locker rooms. Personal locks are required to secure the locker and must be removed by the end of the day. All members must provide their own towels and personal hygiene items.
- For additional information contact Courtney Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 526-7583.